THOR 710 Glazing Hammer 32mm
- Brand: Thor
- Product Code: NHM20032
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock
Thor 710 32mm Nylon Hammer
The perfect glazing hammer for the professional UPVC double glazing installer. The Thor 1lb nylon glazing hammer: widely used in the UPVC window trade to clip fit double glazing window beads quickly. By using this professional glazing hammer you will seriously reduce your glass breakages and also prevent unsightly marks on the frame and glazing beads.
No professional window installer should be without one. Thor products give a firm blow without the risk of damage or marring.
- Chrome plated Zinc heads with Nylon faces
- Fitted as standard with replaceable screw in Nylon faces
- Faces are designed to wear and are replaceable by hand
- Used, due to the easily interchangeable heads, as a multi purpose striking tool in most assembly applications including Double Glazing, engineering, furniture, shopfitting, partitioning, injection moulding dies etc.
- A quality British tool made by Thorex Tools
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.
Tags: glazing tools