Yale Virage Cockspur Window Handle Left Hand 9mm Black
- Brand: Yale
- Product Code: CS/YALE-LH-9-BLK
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock
Yale Locking Cockspur Window Handle
This handle is commonly found on older PVC, Wooden and aluminium windows. It closes on to an adjacent cockspur wedge striker to create a barrier against cold and noise. Replacing both your handle and the wedge striker could greatly improve the efficiency of your window.
Manufactured by Yale a brand leader in this industry, you can be guaranteed a high quality, great performing product.
- Key locking for security
- Push button to open the handle
- Available Sizes: 9mm, 17mm & 21mm
- Colours: White, Brass, Chrome, Silver & Black
- 4 Screws included per handle
- 1 Cover cap included per handle
- 1 Key included per handle
Please note, the 17mm handle is a 9mm handle with a 8mm packer. This can be seen in the picture below.
How to measure
- Check the hand of your handle by referring to the images above.
- Measure the backset from the base of the handle to the underside of the spur.
- The red arrow in the image below shows the "backset" measurement.
- The screw hole centres should be 38mm inner and 58mm outer.
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.