Avocet / WMS Cockspur Window Handle
This handle is commonly found on older PVC, Wooden and aluminium windows. It closes on to an adjacent cockspur wedge striker to create a barrier against cold and noise. Replacing both your handle and the wedge striker could greatly improve the efficiency of your window.
- Available in left and right hand
- Available in 9mm, 17mm and 22mm backset
- Easy to fit
- Comes with 4 screws
- Comes with 1 key and 2 screw covers per handle
How to measure
- Check the hand of your handle by refering to the images above.
- Measure the backset from the base of the handle to the underside of the spur.
- Please refer to the diagrams below for more detailed information.
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.