Avocet Cockspur Window Handles
This handle is commonly found on older PVC, Wooden and aluminium windows. It closes on to an adjacent cockspur wedge striker to create a barrier against cold and noise. Replacing both your handle and the wedge striker could greatly improve the efficiency of your window.
Avocet Cockspur Window Handle Information
- Available in left and right hand
- Available in 9mm, 17mm and 22mm backset
- Easy to fit
- Comes with 4 screws
- Comes with 1 key and 2 screw covers per handle
How to measure
- Check the hand of your handle by refering to the images above.
- Measure the backset from the base of the handle to the underside of the spur.
- Please refer to the diagrams below for more detailed information.
A full technical diagram is included in the image gallery.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just the thing I needed to fit a window with a tall backset. Works perfectly. My only qualm is that I wish it could soft-lock without using the key to lock it each time. (I thought perhaps this is what the button-looking thing was, but it is only the hinge.) But otherwise very satisfactory.