Yale Kitemark Euro Cylinder Door Lock 35/35 Polished Brass 1 Extra Keys
- Product Code: YKMDC35/35PB1
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock
Yale Anti-Bump British Standard Kitemarked Door Cylinder
This Yale branded British Standard Kitemarked euro cylinder is an ideal high security replacement for all uPVC, composite and aluminium doors. It offers many security features which are listed below, all of which add an extra layer of security to your home.
- BS Kitemarked
- British Standard (EN1303: 2005)
- Fire Resistant
- 3 keys as standard
- Includes fixing screw
How to measure your lock!
- Remove the fixing screw which is located on the main door gear just beneath the latch.
- Put the key in the lock and turn it 25 degrees clockwise or anti clockwise.
- The lock should now slide out towards you.
- Take a ruler or tape measure and measure from the centre of the fixing screw to the outside edge. This is size (A)
- Now measure from the centre of the fixing hole to the other side of the cylinder. This is size (B)
- Now to measure size (C), measure the entire length of the lock. This should be equal to (A) and (B) added together.
- For more help with measuring your lock, please refer to the diagram in the pictures. Alternatively you can contact us using the contact us tab.
|Extra Keys||1 Extra Key|
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.