Yale Euro Cylinder Keyed Alike Pair
This pair of euro cylinder door locks are manufactured by Yale, a trusted industry leader. It's a perfect mid-level replacement for existing uPVC double glazing, composite and aluminium doors. The Yale Euro cylinder lock offers British Standard (EN1303: 2005) security at a price 50% cheaper than all major DIY stores.
This is a keyed alike pair which means you get two cylinders which operate from the same key. You will receive 6 keys as standard.
- Keyed alike pair
- Comes with 6 keys (extra keys available)
- Comes with two fixing screws
- Tested to BSEN(1303: 2005)
- Secured by design
- Tested to 100,000 cycles
- 6 pin cylinder
- Over 30,000 key combinations
How to measure your lock
- Remove the fixing screw which is located on the main door gear just beneath the latch.
- Put the key in the lock and turn it 25 degrees clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- The lock should now slide out towards you.
- Take a ruler or tape measure and measure from the centre of the fixing screw to the outside edge. This is size (A)
- Now measure from the centre of the fixing hole to the other side of the cylinder. This is size (B)
- Now to measure size (C), measure the entire length of the lock. This should be equal to (A) and (B) added together.
- For more help with measuring your lock, please refer to the diagram in the pictures. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact us tab.