Versa Euro Cylinder
This door cylinder is manufactured by VERSA, a very popular and well received brand in the uPVC trade, so you can be assured of a high quality and great performing product. This cylinder is anti-snap through the means of a sacrificial snap line, offering protection from the ever growing snapping technique used to easily break through doors with little effort and minimal tools.
It comes in a dual finish, meaning the inner barrel is brass and the outer is nickel allowing it to match in with any colour door furniture. Whats more, it comes with a total of 5 keys saving you money on any additional key cuts you may require.
Suitable for uPVC, wood and composite doors which use a euro style multipoint locking mechanism.
VERSA Dual Finish Anti-Snap Euro Cylinder Information
- 5 Keys included
- Dual finish
- 6 Pin cylinder
- Includes fixing screw
- Comes boxed as pictured
How to measure your lock!
- Remove the fixing screw which is located on the main door gear just beneath the latch.
- Put the key in the lock and turn it 25 degrees clockwise or anti clockwise.
- The lock should now slide out towards you.
- Take a ruler or tape measure and measure from the centre of the fixing screw to the outside edge of the thumb turn side. This is size (A)
- Now measure from the centre of the fixing hole to the other side of the cylinder. This is size (B)
- Now to measure size (C), measure the entire length of the lock. This should be equal to (A) and (B) added together.
- For more help with measuring your lock, please refer to the diagram in the pictures. Alternatively you can contact us for more information.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Came as promised within two days very pleased , I would use them again if the need arises.
Value for money and great to see 5 keys.