Yale Welseal Letterbox for uPVC Doors
The Yale Welseal letterbox is designed to be installed in uPVC doors in either the panel or midrail. It has an adjustable telescopic sleeve and extruded aluminium spring loaded flaps designed to open to 147°, this stylish letterplate is the perfect option for any uPVC or timber door.
You will need to select the size letterbox you need. There are size diagrams in the image gallery to help you with your selection.
- Manufactured by Yale
- 147 Degree opening for ease of posting
- Fully sealed
- Internal and external sprung loaded flaps
- Integral brush to stop draughts and noise
- Supplied with 2 fixing screws
- Option to face fix using the indented screw fixing points (You must provide your own fixings for this fixing option)
First remove your letterbox by lifting the flaps and unscrewing the fixing screws or bolts
Once the letter box is removed measure the exact width and height of the aperture (hole) and check the sizes against the size diagrams in the image gallery.
Measure the door mid rail or panel thickness to determine the letter box thickness needed i.e. 20/39mm or 40/80
Dimensions 10 inch
- External Dimensions: 265mm in length x 70mm width
- Internal Dimensions: Sleeve aperture size - 223mm x 44mm width (min size hole in door that the letterbox will fit)
- Distance between screw hole centres: 236mm
Dimensions 12 inch
- External Dimensions: 305mm in length x 70mm width
- Internal Dimensions: Sleeve aperture size - 262mm x 44mm width (min size hole in door that the letterbox will fit)
- Distance between screw hole centres: 275mm