Yale uPVC Window Handle
The Yale Quartus universal upvc window handle is a elegant and stylish handle which boasts a high quality and ergonomic design. It is made by Yale, a leading manufacturer in window and door hardware. This handle is suitable for all window espag and shoot bolt mechanisms.
Yale uPVC Window Handle Information
- Universal uPVC Window handle - Fits both left and right hand openings
- Secure handle (can not be flicked open)
- 43mm screw hole centres
- Child safe handle, requires button press
- Comes with 2 fixing screws per handle
- Comes with 1 key per handle
- Comes with 1 screw cover cap per handle
- Screw Hole Centres: 43mm
- Spindle Length: 10, 15, 20, 30 & 40mm
- Spindle Width: 7mm Square
Measuring your handle
Screw Hole Fixing Centres:
Most espag upvc window handles are made to industry standards with 43mm screw hole centres, therefore it really doesn't matter if you choose a style that's different to your existing handle, as long as the handle centres measure 43mm these handles will fit.
These upvc window handles are of the inline type (Non-handed), therefore they will replace both left and right hand handles.
Remove the two screws fixing the handle to the window and measure from the base of the handle to the tip of the spindle.
Although almost all espag spindle widths measure 7mm square, its worth checking before ordering as some unusual 8mm variations have been known, although these are mostly on timber windows.