Yale Egress Fire Escape Window Hinge Friction Stay 13mm Stack Height 12 Inch Including Stack Height Caps
- Product Code: YFSEGRESS-13mm-12-Required
- Availability: In Stock
Yale Egress Fire Escape Window Hinge Friction Stay Pair
1 x Pair of hinges
These hinges are made by Yale, an industry leader in window and door hardware, with that in mind you can be confident of its quality and high performance.
This is is an ideal replacement or upgrade for a potential fire escape window. This hinge opens to 90 degree to create a bigger opening for escape.
Common Hinge Problems
- Gaps around the window
- Movement on the hinge side of the window
- Draughts or cold around the area of the window
- Clunky operation of the window
- Difficulty opening and closing
- A. All fire escape hinges are side hung, so you won't need to work this one out
- B. This is the length of the hinge, the two options are 12 inch or 16 inch
- C. The width of these hinges is 18mm
- D. This is the stack height, which can be either 13mm or 17mm. (See universal way below)
Stack Height Cap - Universal Hinge Cap
In addition to the above measuring guide we have devised a way to make the measuring more easy for you.
If you are unable to measure the stack height of the hinge then you can purchase some Stack Height Caps.
The caps simply clip on to the hinge and convert the hinge from a 13mm stack to a 17mm stack. Simple purchase a 13mm stack height hinge and the Stack Height Caps from the drop down boxes above.
When you come to change your hinge and you notice it is actually a 17mm stack hinge, simply add the caps to the hinge and install the hinge as normal.
|Hinge Length (Inch)||12"|
|Stack Height Caps||Required|
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.