VERSA Dual Finish Anti-Snap Euro Cylinder
This door cylinder is manufactured by VERSA, a very popular and well received brand in the uPVC trade, so you can be assured of a high quality and great performing product. This cylinder is anti-snap through the means of a sacrificial snap line, offering protection from the ever growing snapping technique used to easily break through doors with little effort and minimal tools.
It comes in a dual finish, meaning the inner barrel is brass and the outer is nickel allowing it to match in with any colour door furniture. Whats more, it comes with a total of 5 keys saving you money on any additional key cuts you may require.
Suitable for uPVC, wood and composite doors which use a euro style multipoint locking mechanism.
- 5 Keys included
- Dual finish
- 6 Pin cylinder
- Includes fixing screw
- Comes boxed as pictured
How to measure your lock!
- Remove the fixing screw which is located on the main door gear just beneath the latch.
- Put the key in the lock and turn it 25 degrees clockwise or anti clockwise.
- The lock should now slide out towards you.
- Take a ruler or tape measure and measure from the centre of the fixing screw to the outside edge of the thumb turn side. This is size (A)
- Now measure from the centre of the fixing hole to the other side of the cylinder. This is size (B)
- Now to measure size (C), measure the entire length of the lock. This should be equal to (A) and (B) added together.
- For more help with measuring your lock, please refer to the diagram in the pictures. Alternatively you can contact us for more information.
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.