Maco Old Style Gearbox
A replacement centre case for the Maco Old Style multipoint door lock mechanism. If you're having problems with your door lock, the gearbox is almost always the problem and replacing it with a Maco Old Style Gearbox is as simple as removing a few screws.
Maco Old Style Door Gearbox Centre Case Single Spindle Information
- Important measurements: 35mm Backset / 92mm PZ Centres
- This is the mechanism inside the door that is operated by the handle.
- Most likely to be the problem when a lock fails.
- Reversible latch for left or right-handed doors
- Single Spindle - for lever/ lever operations
A full technical diagram is included in the image gallery.