Avocet WMS Trivalent 4 Roller Door Lock
A great quality door lock made by Avocet Hardware, a window and door hardware industry leader. It's suitable for both left and right handed doors as the latch is reversible and is designed to be used with a lever / lever or lever / pad door handle. Constructed in steel with a new Trivalent silver finish.
Avocet Trivalent 4 Roller Multipoint Mechanism Information
- Locking points: 4 Roller cams
- Backset: 35mm
- PZ Centres: 92mm / 62mm
- Face plate width: 16mm
- Suitable for lever/lever and lever/pad operations
- Reversible centre latch to suit left and right handed doors
What to check before you order
- The two most important measurements are the backset and PZ centres (centre of spindle hole to centre of key hole). These two measurements need to match up to ensure the lock lines up with the holes routed in the face of your door for the door handle and euro cylinder.
- The height of the lock in the technical diagram below is it's full uncut height. You will likely need to crop the ends of the lock down a little to suit your door.
- This particular lock uses 4 roller cams as the main locking points. We advise you check the distance between these rollers to ensure they match, however, if they don't match exactly you can simply move the keep to accommodate the different position.
A full technical diagram is included in the image gallery.