Genuine Winkhaus Cobra Replacement Door Lock Gearbox Centre Case 35mm
A replacement centre case gearbox for the Winkhaus Cobra door lock mechanism. If you're having problems with your door lock, the gearbox is almost always the problem.
To replace this gearbox you will need to knock out the three rivets on the side of the gearbox. Once the new gearbox is in place on the rail reuse the old rivets and knock them back in to the same three holes to attach it.
- Important measurements: 35mm Backset / 92mm PZ Centres
- This is the mechanism inside the door that is operated by the handle.
- Most likely to be the problem when a lock fails.
- Reversible latch for left or right handed doors
- Single Spindle - for lever/ lever operations
A full technical diagram is included in the image gallery.