A replacement centre case for the Safeware door lock. If you're having problems with your door lock, the gearbox is almost always the problem and replacing it with a Safeware Gearbox is as simple as removing a few screws.
Safeware Door Lock Gearbox Centre Case Double Spindle Information
- Important measurements: 35mm Backset / 92mm / 62mm PZ Centres
- This is the mechanism inside the door that is operated by the handle.
- Most likely to be the problem when a lock fails.
- Reversible latch for left or right-handed doors
- Double Spindle - for lever / lever & lever / pad operations
A full technical diagram is included in the image gallery.