uPVC Double Glazing Wedge Gasket Seal
All windows and doors are fitted with rubber gasket seal. It is used to weather seal the opening sash to the frame.
No adhesive is required to fit this gasket, the gasket is designed to simply push in to a groove located around a sash or frame.
Fitting new gaskets can solve many problems, draughty and leaking windows are one of the many symptoms of a failing gasket. Over the year many gaskets will lose their flexibility, start to shrink and even disintegrate.
Replacing your gasket is by far the best way to stop draughts and cold!
- Dynamic and static applications
- Trade standard materials conforming to BS7412
- Alternative colour finishes
- Superior ageing properties
- Unaffected by most aqueous oils and oil based fluids
- UV stable
The sample pack
More information about deliveries can be Found here.