Pair of D 1973 S Steel Tandem Patio Door Rollers 32mm Wheels
This steel patio door roller is specially designed to be used with timber inline sliding patio doors, but they can be used for uPVC doors as well. Replacing your patio wheels helps prevent costly track or door damage and prolongs the life of your patio doors.
D 1973 S Steel Tandem Patio Door Roller is fitted with two steel wheels, into a solid steel carriage to help prevent premature failures. The wheel height adjustment is approx 36mm to 42mm. Adjustment is also possible after installation. Height adjustment screw is located in the sidewall of the carriage assembly.
- Supplied as a pair
- Steel tandem wheels and carriage
- More suitable for timber but can be used for uPVC
- Performance tested to 10,000 cycles
- No fixing screws supplied
- Fixing screw centres - 145mm
- Adjustment range - 36mm - 42mm
A full technical diagram is included in the image gallery.