Fullex XL Door Mechanism
A replacement centre case gearbox for the Fullex XL multipoint door lock mechanism. If you're having problems with your door lock, the gearbox is almost always the problem and replacing it with a Fullex XL Door Mechanism is as simple as removing a few screws.
Fullex XL Gearbox Centre Case 35mm Double Spindle Information:
- Important measurements: 35mm Backset / 92mm PZ Centres
- This is the mechanism inside the door that is operated by the handle.
- Most likely to be the problem when a lock fails.
- Reversible latch for left or right handed doors
- Double spindle - for lever / pad operation
A full technical diagram is included in the image gallery.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product. Quick service. Good prices. Just a normal great experience with G B DIY STORE