ABT Gibbons / ST Helens Replacement Gearbox 31mm Without Snib
A replacement centre case gearbox for the ABT Gibbons and ST Helens door lock mechanism. If you're having problems with your door lock, the gearbox is almost always the problem and changing it is as simple as removing a few screws.
- Important measurements: 31mm Backset / 48mm PZ Centres
- This is the mechanism inside the door that is operated by the handle.
- Most likely to be the problem when a lock fails.
- Reversible latch for left or right handed doors
- Dual Spindle - for lever / lever and lever / pad operation
- No Snib
- No cover plate
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.