Safeware Door Lock Gearbox Centre Case
A replacement centre case for the Safeware door lock. If you're having problems with your door lock, the gearbox is almost always the problem and changing it is as simple as removing a few screws.
- Important measurements: 35mm Backset / 92mm / 62mm PZ Centres
- This is the mechanism inside the door that is operated by the handle.
- Most likely to be the problem when a lock fails.
- Reversible latch for left or right handed doors
- Double Spindle - for lever / lever & lever / pad operations