Yale Locking Cockspur Window Handle
This handle is commonly found on older PVC, Wooden and aluminium windows. It closes on to an adjacent cockspur wedge striker to create a barrier against cold and noise. Replacing both your handle and the wedge striker could greatly improve the efficiency of your window.
Manufactured by Yale a brand leader in this industry, you can be guaranteed a high quality, great performing product.
- Key locking for security
- Push button to open the handle
- Available Sizes: 9mm, 17mm & 21mm
- Colours: White, Brass, Chrome, Silver & Black
- 4 Screws included per handle
- 1 Cover cap included per handle
- 1 Key included per handle
Please note, the 17mm handle is a 9mm handle with a 8mm packer. This can be seen in the picture below.
How to measure
- Check the hand of your handle by referring to the images above.
- Measure the backset from the base of the handle to the underside of the spur.
- The red arrow in the image below shows the "backset" measurement.
- The screw hole centres should be 38mm inner and 58mm outer.