Yale Standard Euro Cylinder Door Lock 45/45 Polished Brass 2 Extra Keys
- Product Code: YSDC45/45PB2
- Availability: In Stock
Genuine Yale Euro Cylinder Door Lock
This Euro cylinder door lock is manufactured by Yale, a trusted industry leader. It's a perfect mid level replacement for existing uPVC double glazing, composite and aluminium doors. This lock offers British Standard (EN1303: 2005) security at a price 50% cheaper than all major DIY stores.
- Comes with 3 keys (Extra keys available)
- Comes with two fixing screws
- Tested to BSEN(1303: 2005)
- Secured by design
- Tested to 100,000 cycles
- 6 pin cylinder
- Over 30,000 key combinations
How to measure your lock!
- Remove the fixing screw which is located on the main door gear just beneath the latch.
- Put the key in the lock and turn it 25 degrees clockwise or anti clockwise.
- The lock should now slide out towards you.
- Take a ruler or tape measure and measure from the centre of the fixing screw to the outside edge. This is size (A)
- Now measure from the centre of the fixing hole to the other side of the cylinder. This is size (B)
- Now to measure size (C), measure the entire length of the lock. This should be equal to (A) and (B) added together.
- For more help with measuring your lock, please refer to the diagram in the pictures. Alternatively you can contact us using the contact us tab.
|Extra Keys||2 Extra Keys|
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.