UPVC Double Glazing Hoppe Birmingham Sprung Door Handle White
Hoppe Birmingham Sprung Door Handle Pair
The Hoppe Birmingham sprung door handle is fully reversible, The handle has a simple and contemporary design with some sculpted detail, without being too elaborate or fussy. The back of the lever grip is sculptured to fit your hand very nicely and allows for a comfortable and ergonomic operation.
Hoppe Birmingham's lever and backplate are stainless steel for added strength. The Birmingham series are very similar to the Atlanta range, offering excellent value for money.
The handle levers are sprung, solving the problem of a sagging door handle not returning to the horizontal position when not in use. This handle comes with one spring cassete to be used on the inside handle. Although there is only one spring cassette it will keep both internal and external levers sprung.
The spring cassette on this handle is made up of three springs instead of the traditional two springs. This gives it the ability to spring both sides of the handle with just one cassette and also gives it a longer lifespan.
Features & Info
- Universal Handles - Designed to work for both left & right hand
- Sprung Lever - Solves the problem of a saggy handle
- Durable Backplate - Stainless steel chassis for maximum durability
- 92mm Centres - Common size for most door handles (See measuring guide)
- Screw Hole Centres - 122mm or 215mm screw hole centres
- Available Finishes - White, Black, Anodised Silver & Anodised Gold
Works very well and is of good quality.
Good quality item, I will be purchasing another one for the other door.