Letterbox for uPVC, Composite & Timber Doors
This letter plate boasts a stylish, modern design which can be easily fitted to any upvc, composite or timber door. The plastic surround is made from a high quality ABS plastic which is sturdy and will even retain its colour for many years.
The face plate is made from an extruded aluminium which opens up to 180 degrees for ease of posting.
Features & Info
- Large opening angle - 180 Degree opening for ease of posting
- Fully sealed - Fully tested and water tight
- Insulating brush - A brush inside the letterbox to reduce draughts and noise
- Fixing screws - Fixings screws supplied
- Sound Dampening Bumpers - Improved soundproofing
- Available Finishes - White, Black, Chrome, Polished Gold, Satin Silver, Satin Gold
- First remove your letterbox by lifting the flaps and unscrewing the fixing screws or bolts
- Once the letter box is removed measure the exact width and height of the aperture (hole) and check the the sizes against the table below
- Measure the door mid rail or panel thickness to determine the letter box thickness needed i.e. 20/39mm or 40/80mm
|Length ( Inches )||12"|
|Thickness||40mm — 80mm|
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.