Bond It One Hour White Decorators Caulk Acrylic Filler
Bond It Caulk-mate forms great adhesion to most building materials and can be used to seal door and wooden window frames as well as interior sealing of skirting boards and polystyrene coving. Caulk-mate is also suitable for sealing interior partition joints around fitted furniture and for repairing small cracks and joints with no movement in plaster and wood.
Bond It Caulk-mate has rapid drying properties this makes it very popular with both professionals and those of you who like to do-it yourself. It remains permanently flexible and can be smoothed and over-painted within 1-2 hours of application and also has good adhesion to most building materials.
Available in White.
- Shelf life minimum 12 months unopened
- Easy to finish use a spatula, damp sponge or wet finger to smooth
- Dries quickly - for tooling in 5 minutes, skins in 20 minutes
- Ready to emulsion paint after 60 minutes (for oil based paints, allow to dry completely for 24-48 hours)
- Fills gaps and cracks without sagging
- Seals polystyrene coving
- Interior sealing of skirting boards
- Interior door frames
- Interior window frames
- Partition joints around fitted furniture
- Seals around light fittings
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.