Avocet WMS Trivalent 4 Roller Door Lock
A great quality door lock made by Avocet Hardware, a window and door hardware industry leader. It's suitable for both left and right handed doors as the latch is reversible and is designed to be used with a lever / lever or lever / pad door handle. Constructed in steel with a new Trivalent silver finish.
- Locking points: 4 Roller cams
- Backset: 35mm
- PZ Centres: 92mm / 62mm
- Face plate width: 16mm
- Suitable for lever/lever and lever/pad operations
- Reversible centre latch to suit left and right handed doors
- The two most important measurements are the backset and PZ centres (centre of spindle hole to centre of key hole). These two measurements need to match up to ensure the lock lines up with the holes routed in the face of your door for the door handle and euro cylinder.
- The height of the lock in the technical diagram below is it's full uncut height. You will likely need to crop the ends of the lock down a little to suit your door.
- This particular lock uses 4 roller cams as the main locking points. We advise you check the distance between these rollers to ensure they match, however, if they don't match exactly you can simply move the keep to accommodate the different position.
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.