Oval Cylinder Door Lock 40/40 6 Pin
A robust 6-pin cylinder, suitable for use in domestic and commercial environments where standard levels of security need to be achieved. Supplied with 3 keys and fixings.
- 6 Pin
- Includes 3 keys
- Includes fixings
How to measure your lock!
- Remove the fixing screw which is located on the main door gear just beneath the latch.
- Put the key in the lock and turn it 25 degrees clockwise or anti clockwise.
- The lock should now slide out towards you.
- Take a ruler or tape measure and measure from the centre of the fixing screw to the outside edge. This is size (A)
- Now measure from the centre of the fixing hole to the other side of the cylinder. This is size (B)
- Now to measure size (C), measure the entire length of the lock. This should be equal to (A) and (B) added together.
- For more help with measuring your lock, please refer to the diagram in the pictures. Alternatively you can contact us using the contact us tab.
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.