HA6 Marine Grade Silicone Sealant 300ml
- Brand: Bond It
- Product Code: HA6
- Availability: In Stock
Bond It HA6 Marine Silicone Sealant 300ml
HA6 Marine Silicone is a high quality, high modulus, non-shrinking, marine grade silicone sealant and adhesive - ideal for home aquariums, fish tanks and also perfect for professional use in engineering applications such as in-situ gaskets and seals for pumps and pipework. This RTV adhesive and sealant is unaffected by UV, ozone, salt water immersion and extreme temperatures. .
HA6 is a great all rounder it is ideal for use on glass, ceramics, anodised aluminium, primed metals and timber and many plastics. It can also be used as a dust and weatherproofing seal for cabinets in dirty environments and external applications.
HA6 High Modulus Marine Sealant is available in White, Clear and Black
- Contains no fungicides or oils
- Conforms to BS5889:B
- ISO 11600-G-20HM
- Copes with extreme temperatures
- No leaching of fungicides or oils
- Marine and Freshwater aquarium safe
- High modulus ( less flexible and withstands repeated cleaning)
- Marine grade silicone unaffected by salt water
- Unaffected by UV and ozone
- Does not shrink
- Aquariums & Vivariums - bonding, bedding and sealing
- Pumps and pipework - in-situ gaskets and seals
- Dustproofing and weatherproofing
- Curtain walls
- Cladding and Bedding
- Ideal for use on glass, ceramics, anodised aluminium, primed metals and timber and many plastics
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.