Foil Safe Solvent Cleaner
Bond It Foil Safe Solvent Cleaner 1 Litre
This professional solvent cleaner manufactured by Bond It is the perfect cleaner for foiled uPVC windows and doors such as woodgrain, light oak, anthracite grey etc. It has a pleasant citrus smell and is non-abrasive, perfect for removing mastic, sealant, grease and dirt from you foiled windows, doors and conservatories.
This foil safe product is a non-flammable user friendly formulation which is a great general purpose cleaner, & ideal for the safe and effective removal of uncured PU foam, uncured silicone, label / foil protection adhesive deposits, wax, pen, wet bitumen products, sealing compounds and general dust, dirt, grime and debris.
- 1 Litre Bottle
- Foil safe
- Citrus smell
How to use
- Give the surface a quick brush down to remove loose dirt and debris
- Shake the bottle before use
- Pour a small amount of cleaner in to a dry, non staining cloth or paper cleaning towel
- Rub and buff the surface until clean
- Additional fluid may be required for more stubborn marks
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!