This professional solvent cleaner manufactured by Bond It is the perfect cleaner for foiled uPVC windows and doors such as woodgrain, light oak, anthracite grey etc. It has a pleasant citrus smell and is non-abrasive, perfect for removing mastic, sealant, grease and dirt from you foiled windows, doors and conservatories.
This foil safe product is a non-flammable user friendly formulation which is a great general purpose cleaner, & ideal for the safe and effective removal of uncured PU foam, uncured silicone, label / foil protection adhesive deposits, wax, pen, wet bitumen products, sealing compounds and general dust, dirt, grime and debris.
- 1 Litre Bottle
- Foil safe
- Citrus smell
- Give the surface a quick brush down to remove loose dirt and debris
- Shake the bottle before use
- Pour a small amount of cleaner in to a dry, non staining cloth or paper cleaning towel
- Rub and buff the surface until clean
- Additional fluid may be required for more stubborn marks
At GB DIY Store we understand that when you've placed an order you want your goods as soon as possible. Any orders which are placed before 3pm will be despatched the very same day, Monday - Friday. Any orders made after that time will be despatched the following day. Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be despatched the next working day.
More information about deliveries can be Found here.